How often do you think to protect your valuable website visitor data? Did you know that any unencrypted data on the website can become the prey of the hackers’ eyes and can create security issues with the sensitive information of your website visitors!
SSL Security Certificate is a facet of any organization:
A user on the website may have some doubt in the mind whether or not to register with the website or browse the web portal, but as soon as the user notices the SSL security (shown with https://), the chances of buying products or services from the website increases to a high level.
That is the prime reason why WordPrax is updated with SSL security, because we simply care for every user that visits our website.
Let’s have a look at some more considerable benefits of buying an SSL security certificate for your business or ecommerce website:
- It clearly marks the concern of the website owner or an organization’s to keep the user data secure to a very high level.
- SSL security certificate, represented with https:// means that the data or information your website user sends is confidential and will never be vulnerable.
- SSL encrypted websites/ web pages show a small green padlock in the URL field. It is a crystal clear sign of a site’s SSL security.
- The information transmitted on the website gets encrypted with the use of this and it is made sure that the information reaches the intended user only.
- What all does it make safe and secure? Data transfers, login sessions, payment checkouts/ credit card transactions and other private information.
What is SSL and the technology behind it:
SSL is an abbreviation of Secure Socket Layer.
It is an advanced encryption technology which a website owner can use by buying a certificate from their website hosting provider. It works by creating a secure connection between the web server and the web browser of the user. As a matter of fact, it helps in increasing the search engine rankings also. No wonder, Google loves to suggest it’s users the websites which will not be dangerous to them. It is an obvious advantage that the users will spend more time on the secure websites which vouches for the safety.
How can you boost your e-commerce business with SSL security?
Trust is all what it takes to convert your leads. Can’t trust this statement? What we can all present to you are the facts:
“70% of the online shoppers cancel their order because they DO NOT TRUST the website safety for adding their credit card info!”
To further add to this,
“64% of the online shoppers do not complete the transaction when they are not able to see the SSL security encryption mark”
Now, you see how important is it to have a mark or seal of trust on your eCommerce website or even a blog platform. Social media has made the interconnection of the web pages extremely easy but at the same time more vulnerable for the hackers and cyber crimes.
Keeping in consideration the high level of security for the website users, WordPrax team has updated their website with SSL security certificate. We suggest using SSL certificates with 2048-bit keys to ensure maximum level of website security.