Feb 6, 2018
There was time long back when SEO played a key factor to rank high in the Google SERPs. But as we know, change is permanent. Internet is always on the league of change and rapid development. With newer and robust technologies hitting the market every day. The things are unstoppable for sure. So, are the changes in the Google algorithm which keeps asking for more each month or year.
Why are the changes vital for high Google ranking?
The coming of new techniques, rather needs to improve the WordPress website Google ranking reckon you to choose a professional WordPress developer for hire. If the developer is not professional enough then there is a high chance that your website may not be able to grab a high position in the search results.
How is the position of a WordPress website defined by Google?
Surprisingly, there are over 200 significant factors that help the algorithm of Google to show the website to the people in the SERPs. The ultimate aim of Google is to present people with the best, relevant and useful information that would satisfy the user.
Some factors that define the ranking of the WordPress website are as following:
– User-friendliness of the website has become much more important than anything else as it is all about the experience that user goes through when he spends time on the website.
– Another major factor is how much time a visitor spends on the website. Again, this depends on the UX of the website. So, choose an expert WordPress developer for hire to get a dynamic website.
– It will be surprising to note here that Google is moving away from the keyword-based model which may be not very delightful to hear for most of us but still truth is bitter. So, one should think of other techniques as we mentioned earlier.
– It is to be taken care by the WordPress website development company you hire that they create a top-notch website for navigation and seamless UI will increase engagement levels and one of the top factors to succeed in the digital world.
– It is high time that one changes the perception from keyword-based approach to user-engagement and UI-based approach. Title tags, meta tags and meta descriptions are the things of the past.
So, these are the benefits of making your WordPress website more user-friendly and breaking out of the old and obsolete keyword-based approach.