Dec 26, 2017
If you’ve already been jumbled up due to various alternatives available to choose the best CMS, we’ll take some burden off you and suggest WordPress right away! Hire an expert PSD to WordPress theme developer who will take into consideration all the tips and tricks to build a dynamic WordPress website. That will make your choice of WordPress befitting and justifiable!
A WordPress developer is little more than a coder or a programmer. He should also point out to the client that how important is it to invest time into researching and gathering up the social proofs to put up in the most impactful way on the website. It is a common fact that a layman may not know that what “works” and what not! So, let’s have a look at what it is?
What actually is a “social proof” and why it “works”?
It may be bit surprising to know that your website’s visual appeal and the content written all over your website has a direct relation with the psychology of your audience. The audience gives a few seconds to every website.
So, basically you have 2 seconds to impress your audience and convert leads.
Too less? Probably yes. But that’s a hard fact.
If you don’t have something on your website that can instantly convert leads, you are on the vulnerable side, sadly. You get 2 benefits when you take care of social proof elements in you website:
- Arouse trust of your audience in your brand or products.
- Lead conversion due to the super boost in the brand’s credibility.
5 best social proof strategies that “work wonders”:
Don’t overuse them, just the right combination will do!
1. Believe us, we all love to read testimonials:
Grab the attention of the audience with nicely presented testimonials.
Why is the homepage the best option to put up those precious testimonials?
Well, it is the first thing that your visitor sees on your website. They are the opinions and personal recommendations from the past or current users of the product or service. They are detailed or short descriptions of their experience of the product or service.
- Using customer testimonials directly triggers the worries and doubts of the audience.
- Immediately convinces them to buy the product in case they read the positive ones, of course.
- Use a WordPress theme that support Testimonials widget/ plugins.
2. Image Testimonials are more effective than you think:
Images never go unnoticed. Especially, if we have placed right images at right positions, they grab special attention from the audience. This is the reason why images are being used in place of text testimonials. Gallery widget can be easily used in a WordPress website to showcase the before and after results.
- Leaves a greater impact on the mind of the person.
- Lets the viewers decide and let them feel that they are making the right decision since the result in front of them.
- Instantly converts the leads.
3. Viewers connect easily to the “Success Stories”:
It is a mental strategy to trap into the interest of the potential customers. These social proofs are meant to trigger the queries that a person may have. The success stories instantly comes to the rescue and answers like this:
“Why should I buy the product or service?”
- Particular pages or posts on WordPress website can be posted easily.
- Link the success story with a particular product or a service using landing page.
4. Numbers are im(fact)ful. Use them to your profit!
Here is why use numbers in your WordPress website created by WordPress website development company which knows about the advantages of using social proofs:
- Number of social shares. Apt plugins should be used like Social Counter for WordPress.
- Tell your readers about how many email subscribers are there? Put a subscribe button carefully to leverage the benefit.
5. Certifications are to boast of:
If your brand or company has received many or even 1 certification that is industry standard, footer is the right place to showcase it all!
A person who is into WordPress website development, knows it well to include this into the footer section.
Of course, there are quite a few strategies that we discussed above. WordPress rightly supports all these factors as many kinds of plugins are available.